At Custom Realty Group we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide to our landlords & tenants.
We belive that 2-way communication is the most important service we can provide
We deal with repairs, maintenance, rent collection, all compliances, insurance claims
Our Senior Property Manager has dealt with every aspect of property management
You receive direct email & phone access to your very own Property Manager
Owners portal for 24/7 access to your property information and payment history
Our management fee covers all ongoing management of your property
Choosing The Right Property Manager
This can be a daunting task so asking the right questions can help with the decision making process!
- Online listings on 8 different websites including realestate.com.au & domain.com.au
- A professional ‘for rent’ sign in front of your property
- Email current database of prospective tenants looking for property to rent
- Network within the agency
- No keys are ever given out to a prospective tenant
- Inspections are always attended by a staff member
- Clear the applicants on tenancy databases; i.e. T.I.C.A
- Previous rental payment history
- Previous rental history; how they looked after the property, any damages, pets
- Ability to pay the rent
Dear Jaime, We’d like to extend a big thank you for the report that you sent last week regarding the Routine Inspection of our house.
We very much appreciated the professionalism and the thoroughness with which our property is managed by the you. It is a great comfort to us.
The very comprehensive report that you have sent us, photos to support, offers us reassurance to see that our house is maintained with respect by our tenants and that no degradation in the structure of the building has been, for the time being, found.
We want you be aware of our complete satisfaction.
On a personal note, that you for all the work you have done in managing my properties. I hope the next agent is just as good to deal with as you have been (particularly after my horror of dealing with my previous property manager!) and I wish you all the best for your future.
Hi Jamie. Thank you very much. I have total faith in your professional ability. Your also fun to talk with on the phone, I have just secured a new management position here in Darwin, if I do have a window to catch up with family while in Queensland, I will track you down.